[flagallery gid=2 w=940 h=790 skin=minima_jn]
- Home City — Tel Aviv
Depart from home city to Tel Aviv – Israel. (LY030 Toronto – Tel Aviv 1310 / 0720+1)
- Tel Aviv － Jerusalem－ Temple Mount － Wailing Wall－ Mount Zion －Upper Room－ King David’s Tomb －City of David－ Hezkiah Tunnel－ Mt. of Olives－Pater Noster Church －Garden Of Gethsemane －Church of All Nations
Israel offers hundreds of the most famous historical, religious, biblical and archeological sites of the Land of the Bible. Upon arrival, meet our representative and transfer for sightseeing. We drive to the Temple Mount to enjoy a remarkable view of El Aqsa Mosue and Dome of the Rock. On our way into the city we will stop at the Wailing Wall. Next stop is the Mount Zion, you will view the site of King David’s Tomb and the Upper Room revered as the site of the Last Supper. Afterwards, we travel to the City of David, walking through Hezekiah’s Tunnel ( 1700 feet long) where terminated at Pool of Shiloah. We then retrace the events in the final hours of Jesus’ life as you follow the Way of the Cross(Via
Dolorosa). Our day continues as we ascend Mt.Of Olives to visit the Chapel Of the Ascension, and before a short visit to the Church of All Nations, we walk downhill to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed for God’s will to be done. Overnight at Commodor Hotel or equivalent. (B/D)
- Jerusalem － St. John the Baptist Church – Visitation Church – Israel Museum － Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum－Shepherd’s Fields － Church of the Nativity
This morning we depart to Bethlehem where we will spend some time in the Church of the Nativity, which is built over the cave that tradition marks as the birthplace of Christ; then to visit the Shepherds’ fields. Return to Jerusalem around noon for an educational time in the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum and the Israel Museum. We will also have a photo stop outside the Parliament building before dinner. Overnight at Commodor Hotel or equivalent. (B/D)
- Jerusalem － Jericho－ Qumran －Dead Sea
Transfer to Jericho, visit the ruins of this world’s oldest city which was conquered by Joshua (Joshua 6:20). Jesus healed blind Bartimaeus and Zacchaeus, a tax collector, converted in Jericho. Further down to Qumran where the Hidden Scrolls were found in the caves in 1947. We will be on our way to Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth and experience floating in the water. Overnight at Kibbutz Almog Hotel or equivalent. (B/D)
- Dead Sea －Massada－Genesis Land － Tiberias
We will leave Dead Sea. Upon arrival at Massada, we go to Mt. Massada by cable car and visit the food storeroom, water irrigation system and Herod’s Palace. On the way to Tiberias, we will visit Abraham for a late lunch in ‘Genesis Land’. Here we can ride a camel, and experience his legendary hospitality. Continue traveling through the scenic Jordan Valley to the Galilee region of Tiberias this evening. Overnight at Astoria Hotel or equivalent. (B/D)
- Tiberias － Capernaum － Tabgha － Kursi Yardenit － Tiberias
Ascending the Mt. of Beatitudes in the morning, where Jesus preached the “Sermon on the Mount”. We then proceed to Capernaum visiting the ruins of an ancient synagogue and Peter’s home. Continue to Tabgha to view the mosaics in the Church of Loaves and Fishes. Followed by tour to Jordan River Baptismal site. Overnight at Astoria Hotel or equivalent. (B/D)
- Tiberias － Cana － Nazareth － City of Acco－ Haifa Caesarea －Jerusalem
Making our way to the small village of Cana is a reminder of Jesus’ first miracle at the wedding feast, transformation of water into wine. Nazareth, a next stop, the boyhood home of Jesus, where we will visit Chuch of the Annunciation. En-route to City Acco before traveling to Haifa. Upon arrival, we have an orientation tour, including the Mt. Carmel and photo stops of Bahai Shrine and Gardens. We are on the road again toward Caesarea to explore those Roman Amphitheatre and aqueduct. Transfer to airport after dinner. (B/D)
- Tel Aviv －Home City
Flight depart early in the morning, arrive Toronto at 0635am. (LY029 Tel Aviv – Toronto 0050 / 0635
Tour hosted by C3 Productions Inc and arranged by J.Addison Travel under Ont TICO License 50019805
|Group||Air + Land (Early Bird)||Air + Land||Land only||Single supplement|
|23 – 30 Nov 2014||$ 2,599.00 (Fully paid before Jun 30, 2014)||$ 2,799.00 (Fully paid before Sep 23, 2014)||$ 1,300.00||$ 345.00|
|08 – 15 Feb 2015||$ 2,599.00 (Fully paid before Sep 30, 2014)||$ 2,799.00 (Fully paid before Dec 08, 2014)||$ 1,300.00||$ 345.00|
*Price amount in CAD (Canadian Dollars)
The above rates includes:
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Commodor Hotel ‐ Jerusalem on HB (or similar)
- 1 Night accommodation at Kibbutz Almog Hotel on H/B (or similar)
- 2 Nights accommodation at Astoria Hotel ‐ Tiberias on H/B (or similar)
- All ground transportation and transfers as per requested itinerary with Chinese speaking guide.
- Entrance fees: Pater Noster, City Of David, Chapel of Ascension, Israel Museum, Tel Jericho, Masada Cable Car,
- Genesis Land Lunch + Camel Ride, Capernaum and National Park Ticket 3 Sites (Qumran,Masada, Caesarea).
The above rates excludes:
- Entry visa fees and border taxes
- Medical insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Any item not mentioned above.
- Deposit $500 per person at time of booking.
- Full payment 60 days prior departure.
- Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended.
- Cheque attention to c3 Productions Inc.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT:
- Tour with air ticket, a deposit C$500 per person is required to reserve space.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Only cash, bank draft or certified cheque will be accepted.
- Payment by credit card is subject to 5% service charge on top of the total amount. A$50 handling fee per change applies to any change in air/land
- arrangement after booking is confirmed. Once documents/tickets are issued, any change of the booking is considered as cancellation, and the Cancellation polices and/or suppliers’ penalties and service charges will be applied.
- For any payment made within 14 working days prior tour departure, personal cheque will not be accepted.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to 「C3 Productions Inc.」and the following scale of cancellation fees will be applied:
- A. Over 60 days prior to departure, C$300 per person.
- B. 45‐59 days prior to departure, C$500 per person.
- C. Within 45 days prior to departure or withdrawal from a tour, will regard forfeiting the tour on own, no tour fee will be refunded.